Friday, January 3, 2014

Best of Beauty 2013 Part 1



 Hey Beauties!

Happy New Year!! I took a couple of days to relax after all of the holiday hustle. I was so exhausted! Anyways I filmed this before Christmas but just got around to editing it. This is all of my beauty favorites for 2013. I realized well after editing that I left out lip products! So I am going to mention here what my favorite lip products  and blushes were for the year....weird right because those are my favorites!!  Definitely my Kate Moss lipstick by Rimmel in #14 and Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Rich. For gloss- I loved the NYX lip plumping gloss in Elizabeth. For blushes I loved Frankie Rose blush in Romantica, MAC blush in Sweet As Cocoa, and Milani Blush in Luminoso

What were your favorites this year?!?!

XoXo,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment