Monday, October 7, 2013

Beautynthebaby: Pregnancy Announcement and 1st Trimester Update



Hey beauties,

So most of you know by now that I am preggers! I have been more vocal about it on Instagram because it's just easy access- I asked if anyone would be interested in seeing an update video and there were takers so I filmed this!

I also opened up the Beautynthebaby blog- you can find the link on the home bar! I will post weekly updates there that will include symptoms, cravings, ultrasound pics, and belly bump pics -it's coming!

I really don't want to overload you all with baby stuff - but if your interested let me know what you'd like to see!

XoXo,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I think it's a good idea that you are doing the two blogs and still having it linked to this. For those of us who are interested in your pregnancy we can keep up there. Good luck with your first pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just find your blog and of cours I'm following :) in the meantime you can check mine :)

    cherryfication.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness congratulations beautiful! You must be so excited :) I think you should do whatever makes you happy in regards to blogging and those who love it and embrace it can enjoy it and those who don't, dont have to read it!
    ;) after all its about what you love, and no one is forcing them to read it! :)

    My Current Giveaway: RIRI HEARTS MAC

    ReplyDelete