Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Makeup Inspiration


Hey Beauties!

I had every intention of making a NYE tutorial this past weekend but I was in in the midst of a pregnancy bitch fit, yes I pulled the pregnancy card. LOL I just genuinely could not get it together- I've been very uncomfortable the past few days as I am getting into my third trimester.

Anyways, as an alternative, I am sharing some of my makeup tutorials that I thought I would wear for New Years and I have linked all of them below! There is a look to suit everyone whether you like drama or want to go for a more subtle look. Here is what I have.....What is your favorite?!?!?

Glittery Smokey Eye



Glam Silver Smokey Eye



Bronze Smokey Eye



Purple Smokey Eye




I hope you all have an AMAZING New Year! I cannot wait to see what 2014 will bring...I know one thing it will bring...my beautiful baby girl- so that's what I am looking forward too.

As far as resolutions go- I just strive to be a better person for myself and my family and that includes strengthening my relationship with God. I am keeping it general and I know I can commit myself to that! What is your New Year's Resolutions?!

I will be hanging out with my family at my mom's this year- my husband and I hardly go out on NYE- we have but we don't every year. This year it's obvious why we aren't, I don't want to be out around masses of people. What are your NYE plans?!?

Love you guys and see you next year!!!!

XoXo,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment