Thursday, January 9, 2014

Beautynthebaby| Week 26 & 27 - Leaking Boobies?!?

These past 2 weeks flew, I am pretty sure it is all of the holiday hustle and bustle, but that has finally come to an end. Baby girl got some gifts for Christmas this year already! She is going to be super spoiled. She's our first obviously- but she's also my parents first grandchild and my husband has a niece but she's 24...so pretty much she's a first for us all! There hasn't been any babies around in such a long time. This baby girl has been on the go lately and is moving around most of the day. I am so happy about that. Sometimes she kicks or punches so hard that it shocks me a bit. 

Next week is the big week! The third trimester and I must say that it has really put a fire under my ass because now I feel like we have so much ground to cover. I am pretty confident that I will carry full term, but you never know. SO, I have been feeling the need to make sure everything is done by mid February just in case this little one wants to make an early cameo. I haven't really had any indications of pre-term labor risks but I am a huge planner and the fact that this is totally out of my control is kind of making me a little anxious. 

I haven't been able to work out as much with the holidays but I plan to get back on track with that. I may have skipped a gym day or 2 these past couple of weeks. I don't want to just stop going so I really am making the effort to keep my schedule. I have a workout buddy now from work and that has been helpful. She's not pregnant but we work out twice a week at the gym at our job. This has been so great for me because I can go right from work- no extra stop and I finish earlier then I do when I drive to the gym in traffic. Then I've been going to my gym the other day. I needed the extra motivation. 

In other news- we have our hospital tour scheduled for January 30th!! It's getting realer by the day!

Symptoms & Cravings

All I want to eat is oreos and pizza lol. That would be living the dream if I could actually do that. I really feel like for the most part my cravings have tapered off though. It's been so much easier for me to make healthier choices lately and I think more about what I am giving to the baby.  There isn't anything that I must have right now or I will hurt someone. I wonder if that will change as I get into the 3rd trimester. 

Symptoms wise it's been the same with mostly indigestion and that kind of thing. Sleeping has been somewhat of a huge adjustment and I really wish I could get that under control. I can't fall asleep, it takes forever to get comfortable, my indigestion is really bad at night, and I all together just can't move as quickly so switching from side to side is like a major workout. My pregnancy pillow isn't even as helpful anymore- I am guessing it's still better then not having one but I remember when I first got it feeling like I was on cloud 9 and sleeping so great! Now, it takes me a long time to get comfortable in it. 

I also feel like I may have developed some sort of breathing problem while sleeping. My husband said it's called snoring. LOL I actually don't think that's it. I often wake myself up out of my sleep with what I guess is a snore but I feel like is me gasping for a big breathe. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it but I am sure they are just going to say that's normal....like every other weird pregnancy symptom....it's normal!

And then of course there is my leaking boobs! I am like is this normal?!? Them leaking so early?! I am hoping that this means I will have a good supply and not that my baby will be here too soon. I don't even know if that means any of that...also a good question for the doctor I guess. 

BumpWatch

I'm starting to feel like a whale and like it's harder to look cute these days lol. But as long as my baby is healthy I am ok with that- and she is definitely growing. Check out the bumps for week 26 and 27!


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled 
My Christmas OOTD

Untitled

Me and my mister! <3


XoXo, 
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Awww you are glowing. I found overcoming my unhealthy cravings easier in the 2nd trimester all I wanted was healthy but it definitely changes the last few weeks of third trimester lol. I'm just shy of 36 week's and feeling fed up lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw congrats!!! I have my days with sweets lol but for the most part I've been able to keep it healthy. I feel like I think about her getting the right things more often. You are almost there girl- Good Luck!!

      Delete