Monday, January 13, 2014

Beautynthebaby| 2nd Trimester Update




Hey Beauties,

I am officially in my third trimester!! Yay, I cannot wait to meet my little princess! I have been on a major baby kick lately too. Like I just want to have everything and have everything ready for my wittle one. Here is the update on how my 2nd trimester went! It was a great one I must say- but nothing feels better than being this much closer to holding The Glam Baby Graham! LOL that' s our nickname for her right now because my grandma says that's her glam baby! SO CUTE!! I've been getting asked about the names, and we do have one but we are kind of still in indecisive so that's why I haven't shared but once we have a solid full name I will tell you guys all about it! Picking the baby's name was NOT an easy task for us. I'll say that much!

XoXo,
Amanda


A pic of my 28 week bump......
  Untitled

0 comments:

Post a Comment