Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Favorites



Hey Beauties!!

Finally a new video....it's my favorites of the month and I got a lot of good stuff here! Especially from the drugstore. I really miss filming and blogging and interacting with you guys but like I've said I am in the final stretch and I will be officially done with my masters next Friday!!! Friday the 13th.....coincidence....I think not lol!

Anyways, I want to know what your favorites were from this month....because I need some suggestions. Please and thank you! MUAH!

XoXo,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Aww looking at your blog & it reminded me so much of myself! Thumbs up for you girl & best of luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your favorites for this month! Will definitely have to try some :) xx
    http://fromfilmwithlove.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete