Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Fashion: Neons

Untitled



Hey Beauties!

I have been on a fashion high lately- mainly because finding outfits that are bump friendly without compromising my personal style has been important me. Stretching my non-maternity clothes takes a lot of creativity.. and with the help of my new Pinterest, I have been feeding my addiction.
Neons are still trending for fall this year- which I am loving because it's a nice way to work some color into my otherwise dark fall wardrobe -and it looks very chic and modern in my opinion! Neon yellow happens to be my fave- if you can't already tell! Here is how I incorporate my neon accessories into my wardrobe while also styling the bump!

Neons & Stripes

Untitled

Untitled


The perfect outfit for a girls night or dinner date! Fall in Georgia is not exactly cold- so this dress is totally fall appropriate! I love stripes all year long and I love how neon looks with the pattern in black and white.

Untitled


Dress: Target (old)
Shoes: Forever 21
Clutch: Aldo
Extensions: SophiaG




Work Appropriate Neon

Untitled

  Untitled 

This outfit is super work friendly, I wore it a few weeks ago and got plenty of compliments. And this blazer... it's everything! One of my favorite purchases last fall!

Untitled


Blazer: Target
Skirt: Target (Liz Lange Maternity)
Bag: Just Fab
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Tank: Express
Extensions: SophiaG



Casual Neons

Untitled

Untitled


I love this super casual look!  I love this blazer, it has great shape because of the shoulder pads! And you can't go wrong with ripped jeans...just saying!


Untitled 

 Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Just Fab
Extensions: SophiaG


If you would like to see more fashion posts- let me know in the comments below!

XoXo,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Love the neon, you look so chic.

    http://wildefashion.wordpress.com/

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love these looks. I've always been partial to neons and stripes and I love how you've styled them. Great post.

    Chantel
    therizaslocaslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete