Monday, November 18, 2013

Beautynthebaby: Gender Reveal + Pregnancy Survival Kit| 20 Week Edition



 Hey Beauties!!

So excited to finally be sharing with you all the sex of our baby! From now on I will be posting bi-weekly written pregnancy updates on this page (no longer on the Beautynthebaby page). I just wanted to streamline everything and I plan on sharing baby/pregnancy products and DIY's but they will be here and there and since so many of you have shown interest I thought it'd be easier on both of us to have it one place. I won't be going back and adding old posts from Beautynthebaby, so they will all still live on that page- I will start posting on the page from here on out.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Gender Reveal giveaway and CONGRATS to the winner (announced in this video and on Instagram)!

I will be posting another maternity haul and baby haul and some more fashion posts soon!!

Also, look out for my Gender Reveal photo post!


XoXo,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment