Friday, December 27, 2013

Beautynthebaby| Week 24 & 25- What is that?!?!

These last couple have weeks have been flying- I guess we've just been so busy with the holidays and preparations for that. It was kind of a blur to be honest. That and the fact that my pregnancy brain is in full effect and I can't even remember what I wanted to blog about lol. The drawback to doing these biweekly- I need to start taking notes. Let me think...well I am now just a couple weeks away from my 3rd trimester!! SO crazy- I can't even believe that we will be seeing our little angel in 3 months! We're are getting her room going and my mom and I are getting started on some DIY projects. I will probably be taking some pictures and filming some of those to share with you all on here. I am pretty excited about that!


Since we are nearing closer to the final stretch- I had my husband watch a delivery video on YouTube, I picked one that wasn't terrifying to ease him in. Which I am now thinking was a bad idea because after he said that wasn't so bad...how bad can contractions really be?! LOL not the idea I wanted him to get....that this was going to be a walk in the park for me. Meanwhile, I was looking through the videos horrified and like "WHAT IS THAT?!?!"Oh well, I won't hold back next time!
Also, my little munchkin has been kicking and moving a WHOLE lot. Especially in church on Sundays. That's her most active day of the week. My husband can feel it now and not only can we see her little kicks and jabs- we've been able to actually see her move. Which is so strange but amazing at the same time. I just sit back and watch the show at night!
I've still been working out- I am just finding that I am sore for much longer and it works better for me if I go every other day- instead of back to back days. I am really slacking, but I need to get into yoga- ASAP!

Symptoms & Cravings

Let's see, what I have I been craving. Sweets....and more sweets. Horrible I know- but it is the holidays so they are everywhere! I promise to do better after the New Year! I have noticed that I have been getting a lot more lactose induced nausea though. Which explains my lack of interest in cereal and ice cream. It just hasn't been settling well.

All of my recent symptoms have been food related too! I have had indigestion and horrible gas (in the burp form) like non stop burping. It's just so not cute- but most of the time I can't even control it. It just comes out mid-sentence literally. I am also not sure if I am having indigestion or reflux- because most of the time when I eat- I won't even be feel full- but I feel like I am about to puke up my food or something. It's been really annoying. Especially in the evening when I am not moving around as much.

Sleep....who needs it....lol I guess I don't because I haven't been able to fall asleep like I used to. I am still grateful for my pillow because I do get a comfortable rest when I do fall asleep. But I have been finding myself up late most nights. I read in one of my pregnancy books that moms to be get insomnia and that it could be their bodies getting prepped for those sleepless nights with baby. I don't know...sounds legit.


I have also been noticing the swelling more regularly. My feet for sure- almost every evening. My husband rubs them for me- so that's been nice.

BumpWatch

I am getting HUGE! Lol I have lots of pics this week. We will call it my maternity week in fashion ok! I've almost fully converted over to dresses, skirts, and maternity pants. None of my dresses are maternity, but my non maternity pants are so uncomfortable under my belly. I'll wear them but I really prefer no to. Also, at 6  months I am finding that shirts aren't long enough anymore and I need new workout clothes! 



Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Outfit 1: Liz Lange Maternity Skirt| Target
Mama Tank| H&M
Cardigan| TJ Maxx
Necklace| Forever 21
Boots| Just Fab
Outfit 2: Brown Sweater Dress| BCBG
Black Cardigan| Target
Boots| Forever 21
Leopard Scarf| Ross
Outfit 3: Black Sweater Dress| BCBG
Cardigan| Old Navy
Boots|Forever 21
Maternity Tights| H&M
Outfit 4: Faux Leather Panel Leggings|Forever 21
Liz Lange Maternity Shirt| Target
Boots| Just Fab
Necklace| cannot remember- sorry!

Untitled
Holiday Party Outfit
Faux Leather Leggings| Forever 21
Love 21 Blouse| Forever 21
Nude Pumps| Steve Madden
Luxury For Princess Hair Extensions
use code AMANDA for a discount


Untitled

One of my last gym shirts that doesn't stop short lol!




XoXo,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment