Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beautynthebaby|Gender Reveal Photos

Untitled


Hey Beauties!

About 3 weeks ago, we had my bestie Aleysha come over and do some simple gender reveal photos for us so that we could share the sex of the baby with our family in a fun way. I would have LOVED to throw a party, but pretty much my entire family lives in Massachusetts and and my husbands family is smaller and spread out all over the place.

For weeks I looked on Pinterest getting ideas for the photo shoot, there were sooo many cute and creative ideas on there. Honestly, since baby, Pinterest has been my guilty pleasure- especially for the baby room design.

I had some that I really loved, I'll show them below- but I knew that they were going to be a little more involved and prying my husband away from the TV during Sunday football was not going to be easy.
So, my final decision was to make it as easy and painless as possible and focus on the baby shoes. My husband for the win.....I was happy with the results! 

Anyways, here are the photos from the shoot!!


Untitled Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The final product....
Untitled


Untitled
 This photo is pic one of 3 for a pic collage I will be doing. The 2nd one will be my HUGE bump and the 3rd will be my baby :) - thanks Pinterest! Lol My house is going to be full of pictures thanks to Pinterest!

Here are some pictures from Pinterest that I got my inspiration from
Untitled

Have any of you done photos like this during your pregnancy or plan to? It was really fun and I feel like I've found the importance of capturing these moments because I want my daughter to have them forever!

XoXo, 
Amanda

2 comments: