Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Soft Brown Smokey Eye ft. Naked Basics Palette



 Hey Beauties!!

Seriously, the devil did not want this tutorial to happen! I wore it months ago in my April Favorites video, got some requests for it and then filmed it twice and NOTHING! Lol I deleted it, my lighting was bad...it just wasn't happening! Then LBJ (you know, Lil Baby Jesus), decided that this was so necessary and gave me the perfect lighting and memory space to complete this look....dramatic...yes..yes, I am. Anyways, I hope you guys like this considering all of the fails that came with getting this together. FYI this is not the look that I had in my latest Must Have Monday: Highlighters video. I got requests for that as well and I will film that this weekend.

XoXo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I love the look! it's smokey but not too crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really like a little more natural, everyday looks!

      Delete