Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!



Hey Beauties!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July! We will be having a rainy one, *eye roll*, it's been raining non-stop here in Georgia! But I am refusing to let that ruin my holiday! This year it seems like I've seen SO much more patriotic inspired beauty and fashion looks and I must say I love it!  If you're in need of some inspiration I made a couple of sets on Polyvore that can get your creative juices flowing girl!


American Beauty

The most classic take on 4th of July makeup is a blue wing, silver glitter on the lower lash line, and a red lip, of course! This look is my favorite because it is wearable but still has an edge. LOVE!!! For those of you that want to go more daring, switch your color placement around...do blue lips or reach for some violent eyes or fun lashes like the ones pictured below!
Fourth Inspired Makeup



Here is my RiRi Woo Makeup Tutorial, it's super easy and can be adapted for that classic 4th of July look. All you need to do is swap out the black gel liner used for a blue one, like the NYX cobalt gel liner pictured below. Instant patriotic glam!
Untitled




For those of you wanting to make a bigger statement and want to have some fun, you can try this easy flag inspired lip I created last year ( it wasn't for the 4th, I was sick and shut in at the time---what else would I be doing?!?).

Lip Recipe:

Blue lipstick * I subbed blue gel liner from Ulta because I didn't have a blue lippy
Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in White or Silver * NYX Milk would be great
Red Lipstick * If you don't have a red lippy on hand...shame on you!

Get creative!! Honestly makeup is so versatile, use what you have and work it out!



Untitled



Stars and Stripes

You beauties all know, I live for a cute nail design! I usually try and stick to more wearable ones because of work but I love being inspired! Here are some really cute 4th of July approved manis (and a pedi). Which one is your favorite?!? I can't choose!


4th of July Nails



All American Apparel

This year high waisted shorts are HUGE-- and they are especially cute for the Fourth! American flag apparel has been popping up all over the place and all year round at that! Nothing is more tried and true for the fourth, so roll with the trend!





RED.WHITE.BLUE.


Not into draping yourself in a flag?!? Go for more classic styles to pull together the perfect patriotic look!



Red.White.Blue.




Have a safe and happy holiday everybody! Stay inspired!

XoXo,
Amanda



                  Trending: American Apparel by beautynthebronzer featuring a short t shirt
                                Red.White.Blue. by beautynthebronzer featuring keds shoes




0 comments:

Post a Comment