Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bronze Smokey Eye + Nude Lip Makeup Tutorial




Hey Beauties!

This look was HIGHLY requested and was the look I wore in my last 2 videos, so I wanted to do a tutorial for you ladies! I AM so in love with my Naked palette in the summer and most of the shadows were from that palette♥  I hope you guys love this look as much as I do! If you decide to recreate it, tag me on instagram #beautynthebronzer. I'd love to see it!

XoXo,
Amanda

Products Mentioned
Face (off camera):
Benefit Stay Flawless Primer
Garnier BB Cream in Medium Deep
Maybelline Dream BB Cream in Deep
Loreal Dream Lumi Primer
Glamour Sponge
MAC Pro longwear Concealer in NC35
Milani Cream to Powder in Caramel Brown (contour)
Benefit Fakeup in Medium (Highlight)
MAC MSF in Medium Deep

Eyes:
Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Naked (original palette)- Toasted, Naked, Darkhorse, Hustle
MAC E/S in Saddle
MAC E/S in Brown Script
Loreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Milani Liquifeye Eyeliner in Metallic Brown
Ardell Demi Wispie Lashes
Revlon Precision Lash Glue in dark

Cheeks:
MAC Ripe for Love (LE from Temperature Rising Collection-- any peachy blush will do)
Milani Luminoso
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle

Lips:
Rimmel Exaggerate L/L in Rich
Rimmel Kate Moss L/S in #14
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair

♡My Favorite Brushes ♡
Sigma Tapered Blending Brush E40
Sigma Eyeliner Brush E05 
Sigma Small Angled Brush E65 
Sigma Pencil Brush E30 
Sigma Large Angled Contour Brush F40 
Sigma Essential Brush Kit 
Use discount code RNL2013 for


0 comments:

Post a Comment