Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's in my hospital bag?!




Hey Beauties!

This week I am sharing What's in my hospital bag!? I am 37 weeks pregnant and we are full term baby! So, it can be any time now...I have no idea when's she's going to come but we are ready for her when she does. 


Sorry, I have been lacking on posts and videos but I am sure you guys understand- I've been really busy with baby stuff in my spare time and I am still working full time :) Which is a blessing in my opinion because I've been doing well enough to do that! 

Anyways- I really was stressing over getting my bag together- should I bring this? Will I need that?! Is this too much?!!? After watching other people's videos, checking checklists on my app, and talking to friends who delivered in the same hospital I felt I had a better idea about what was necessary for us, so I wanted to share with you guys!! I hope this is helpful! 


XoXo,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment